A lot of you have probably been wondering why we haven’t announced any events lately. That’s because we have been working on something really fun.
I am happy to finally go public with StartupNorth, the Conference.
David and I wanted to create something that would give us all a place to come together, connect, learn and that we would all walk away from feeling inspired.
We will be making announcements here over the next few months as we get closer to the conference. We are still working on bringing on more great speakers and a day of pragmatic, hands-on, workshops.
We are going all out to give you a world-class conference right here at home, and we will be asking you for your help, a lot. In the next few days and weeks we will taking your votes on what sessions and workshops you want to see and really need.
|What is it?||Canada’s conference for Startups|
|Who will be there?||Students,?Entrepreneurs?and Funders|
|When is it??||November 13th and 14th, 2008 in Toronto, Ontario|
|? Asessing your market opportunity||? Why should I use your product?
Strategies for getting users
|? Presentation skills for developers||? Legal pitfalls for startups|
|? Shaking the money tree||? Pricing Models|
|? Product Design||? First customers and other business development pitfalls?|
- Howard Lindzon -?www.howardlindzon.com?/?www.wallstrip.com?/?www.kbcpartners.com
- Austin Hill -?www.akoha.com
- Lane Becker -?www.getsatisfaction.com
- Charlie O’Donnell -?www.path101.com
- Leila Boujnane -?www.ideeinc.com
- Rick Segal -?www.jlaventures.com?/?ricksegal.typepad.com?
- Christopher Golda, Michael Parkatti, Mike Marrone, Michael Montano – Canadians in the YCombinator Summer’08 class
- . . . more to be confirmed
Can’t wait to see you there, this is going to be fun!